START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY
Come and work in a great environment at Locust Grove Village
LGV is a reputable, successful, long-term care provider in Rush County. We have been serving elders in and around Rush County for over 40 years. If you are looking for a rewarding career, one that makes a difference in the lives of others – check us out!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Licensed nurse LPN/RN – Full-time
- Certified Caregiver/ C.N.A/ CMA – Full-time
- Dietary cook – Full-time
Start your new Career today –
- Complete the employee application and return it to Charlotte Rathke, Administrator at Locust Grove Village. Applications may be picked up in person, online or can be mailed at your request. Return to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 701 W 6th La Crosse, KS 67548
- Once screened, you will be contacted for an interview. During the interview, we will learn about your skills for the position; your fit for long-term care work; and the job details related to duties, benefits, and wage scale.
- After all interviews are completed and references verified, the most qualified applicant will be given a conditional offer of employment. A letter will be sent to the remaining applicants who did not receive an offer for employment. Your application will remain active for 60 days.
Come and see how Locust Grove Village is different! We’d love to visit with you about the rewards of serving elders and their families. www.locustgrovevillage.com