Giving Tuesday is coming soon, just a month away! Locust Grove Village is grateful for the many donors who have embraced our desire to build an endowment through each and every Giving Tuesday.
Thanks to the generosity of Locust Grove Village donors, over previous Giving Tuesdays, $41,065 has been raised for our endowment fund with Golden Belt Community Foundation. This fund is very important to us as it now stands at $49,854. With continued growth the endowment fund becomes an important alternative and sustainable funding source, ensuring that high quality health care and retirement living are available for future generations in Rush County.
As Giving Tuesday approaches on December 1, we ask you to thoughtfully consider a gift again this year to our endowment fund. Gifts will qualify for a proportional share of the Foundation’s matching pool of $10,000.
To be as accommodating and as safe as possible during this unpredictable and challenging time we are in due to the pandemic, several giving options are available. Those options include:
- Mailing a check. Gifts may be mailed directly to Golden Belt Community Foundation any time before December 1, making your check payable to Golden Belt Community Foundation with Locust Grove Village written in the memo line. A Giving Form is included in this envelope, or is available online at www.goldenbeltcf.org or www.locustgrovevillage.com. Designate Locust Grove Village on the form.
- Bring a check to the Locust Grove Village office
- Online donations may be made at www.goldenbeltcf.org, designating LGV on the giving form.
- In-person gifts in Rush County may be made at:
- Farmers Bank & Trust in La Crosse at the drive-thru, December 1, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- SJN Bank of Kansas in La Crosse at their night deposit box on December 1
- SJN Bank of Kansas in Burdett at the drive-thru, December 1, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- In-person gifts may be made at the Golden Belt Community Foundation office in Great Bend between November 1 and December 1.
Your investment in our endowment fund and our future has an impact on many generations of those who live in Rush County. Thank you for considering a gift.
Giving Form link below: